Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.08.2013, 16:59   #79
macau
Старший Пользователь

Регион: 78, 98
macau is just really nicemacau is just really nicemacau is just really nicemacau is just really nice

уже нашел сам
Цитата:
Finally success! Since I was getting frustrated with the half screen issue and not much action from our dev lately, I decided to do a bit of reverse engineering. Decompiled the whole thing, spent some time going through loads of files with Dalvik opcodes. To cut a long story short, I found the Touchhandler. What that does is receives the touches from the Appradio and then converts them into touches of the phone/tablet. There are 2 methods, one for converting the x-coordinate and one for the y-coordinate. At the end of those methods it is verified that the result isn't bigger than the max x-value or y-value. There's an error however, with xy inversion enabled the Y coordinate gets compared with the wrong max value and this results in clipping of the y-value. To make it consistent when xy inversion isn't enabled the x-value gets clipped. So either way there's a half screen issue.

Now for the solution, I removed the clipping, put everything together and I have a working version where the whole screen can be reached. First I fixed it for the 3.01 version, then I had massive connection problems. Radio would say connected 100% but then nothing happened. Finally got an older version fixed that also and lo and behold, it's working! Only thing is, I can't publish it because there's no way I can sign the apk so that it only works for registered users. So we have to wait for the dev to fix it.

Another item you would want to fix is the dpi issue, basically with a low dpi setting most apps show too much detail when shown on a 7" screen. A working solution for that is the Xposed framework and the Per App Settings Module. Just google for it, it's on xda-developers.com. With that you can set the dpi for each individual app without having to rebuild Android. When setting it to 320 for an app, you get the same apperance as on your phone. I tried it with a navigation app and it works fine. Now the launcher still shows small icons but that can be fixed with an alternate launcher like ADW launcher or Car Home.
macau вне форума   Ответить с цитированием