Старый 21.05.2008, 11:14   #43
den_sad
Старший Пользователь

Регион: 77, 97, 99, 177
Машина: 2000\Форд\Пума
den_sad is on a distinguished road

Цитата:
Сообщение от Anzic Посмотреть сообщение
суть проблемы: при включении карпьютера время от времени ловлю BSOD с ошибкой IRQ_LESS_OR_EQUAL. На родном форуму драйверов нашел такой вот текст:
just tried to install the driver at onother laptop, which gave me a BSOD on step b4, which could be reproduced. Then a closer look at the "Device Manager" showed that there's a "HID-compliant device" and "USB Human Interface Device", both appearing/hiding when plugging in/out the SpaceNavigator (which is btw the simplest way to identify the correct device to update the drivers). Then I disabled the "HID-compliant device" and the installation worked well. After installation this device was enabled again.
Maybe it's because I installed also Acrobat3D-, SketchUp-Plugin and 3DxOffice-Drivers.
В енглише не селен, посему не совсем понял, что там нужно сделать. Может кто разжует мне, неучу?
В двух словах - при установке отключи HID-compliant device в диспетчере устройств, затем поставь дрова и потом опять включи HID-compliant device и должно быть тебе счастье
den_sad вне форума   Ответить с цитированием